As I have increased my photography skills over the past year, I’ve also upgraded pretty much everything in my bag, so here is the new edition of “What’s In My Bag?”
- Canon 5d Mark II
- Sears KS-2 SLR 35mm Film w/ 50mm f/1.7 (Placed in storage for now)
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 w/ B&W 72mm UV Filter
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L
- Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 (non image stabilizer)
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II
- Lenspen cleaning tool and soft cloth
- LED Flashlight
- Think Tank Restrospective 7 (Bigger and better than the 5).
I picked up the Think Tank Retrospective 7 because it was a good deal, and the bag provides more space. When I upgraded to the 70-200 lens, I needed a deeper bag to carry that around. It also comes with an awesome compartment that holds a small laptop or an iPad. Everything else I loved about the 5 is in this bag, with a bit more wiggle room. Totally recommend this bag for those willing to spend a little extra money.
If anyone every has questions about What’s In My Bag?? feel free to ask.